To facilitate the submission process and the subsequent follow-up process, please consider the following guidelines, information, tips, terms and deadlines mentioned.
- Abstract Submission opens: Thursday, 15 July 2021
- Abstract Submission Deadline:
15 August 2021Friday, 10 September 2021 (included)
- Abstract Acceptance Notification: Wednesday, 15 September 2021
Rules for Submission
- Abstracts should only be submitted online. Click here to create a new abstract.
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English.
- Abstracts should be based on any of the topic areas listed in the section topics of this website or related areas.
- Abstracts may not be longer than 300 words. Make sure that the content will be displayed on one A4 page.
- Authors should indicate their presentation preference: oral or poster. The Programme Committee reserves the right to decide on the final allocation and presentation method.
- The same person may serve as presenting author on up to 3 abstracts. 1 for oral presentation at most.
- The abstracts must be submitted by presenting author on the website. The register author information filled in on the website will default to the presenter.
- The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract and agree to its submission, before submitting the abstract.
- Non-Presenter also needs to sign up on the website for further registration.
- If you encounter any problems during the submission process or you do not receive any confirmation by email please contact the Conference Secretariat: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Online Submission Instructions
- If you are a new user, please SIGN UP on the website. The username does not need a real name, but the email must be valid.
- Please use your username/email and password to LOG IN.
- You should complete the author information of the presenter for the abstracts will be submitted. If someone has already listed you as the co-author, you may find out your information in the search box. When you have filled in, please be sure to click the SAVE button
- Add an abstract to the abstract list. Edit and delete is permission if the abstract is not be submitted.
- NO TEMPLATE for abstract submission. All text operations can be done directly on the website
- TITLE/AUTHOR DETAILS/MAIN TEXT are required. Please avoid complex mathematical formulas or symbols. Superscript and subscript could be set in the main text editor.
- You can upload up to 2 figures in jpg/png/tiff filetype with a caption. The figures will be placed in a row, please make sure that each picture is not too wide. The UPLOAD button must be clicked after you choose the figure file.
- Select the abstract topic per the list of topics.
- Acknowledgment and References are optional.
- After complete all the information, you can click GENERATE PDF button to preview your abstract.
- We recommend that you SAVE the abstract to the list before submitting. SUBMIT operation can also be performed in the abstract list.
- Please contact us if you have not received confirmation that your abstract has been submitted.
- Please do not submit multiple copies of the same abstract.